Wednesday 26 March 2014

It's magic meds day and all is well with the world

I don't fear Wednesdays anymore.

Once again they roll around like any other day of the week.

It just happens to be the day I take the metha and be reassured that my body is accepting it.

This last week has seen me come through the fatigue and enter insomnia.

I have to laugh, there's always something isn't there?

However, it's been a blessing to have my mind stay around a little longer for a thought to finish developing. Who knows, maybe I'll finish a whole paragraph of thoughts! :)

If you don't get my humour we probably shouldn't be friends :P

So I sit here with my pills, my cucumber water and a huge smile on my face.

Feeling so very thankful that this medication has been created, been proved to benefit arthritis and that my body fits the protocol to take it. I'm also feeling very thankful that I it is giving me some of my mobility back. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the journey He has travelled with me this last year.

I've hit rock bottom, I've cried, I've laughed, I've got angry and I've given up. He had my back.

I've talked, I've listened and I've acted. He still had my back.

For me, I need the people who have my back, I need my Heavenly Father and therefore I don't mind having arthritis.

I'm even showing signs of losing a few pounds, so what more could I ask for at this point?

What has your week been like?

Debs

No comments: