Thursday 20 March 2014

Check in

Yesterday was week 5 of Methotrexate.

I think I still have the sulfasalazine in my system, I'm not sure.

What is making it easier for me to walk, metha or sulfas?

This last week I had no new or lasting side effects of the metha so I was really excited about that. The latter end of the dry cough reduced by a good 95% now it's almost gone completely.

Fatigue moved in and I think I may be battling that along with a low blood count. The difference between the two is obvious when you live with the former. A phone appt with my GP will hopefully help (scheduled for Monday).

The eyelids feel like they are made of sandpaper, optrex doesn't help, warm water does for a while and I'm hoping the Dr can give me something in between that may ease.

I'm drinking the whales out of a home but I'm not diabetic.

I'm more familiar with 3am than I am 3pm.

My appetite is much less than usual, while I've never really had a huge one anyway this is a little worrying as I can go days without eating and not think about it. I should be a much smaller dress size than I am but I think the meds are having their input.

At least I have food storage on hand ;)

My willingness to interact with people is minimal. My concentration has gone astray and therefore my get up and go has left home.

Taken from Here

However, I will not give up! A good dose of General Conference talks will get me going, wake the pulse, insert some mojo and/or do whatever it is that needs doing.

Until then, I'll be on the sofa....

Debs

No comments: